Winner, Loser or Meh
This was good and very satisfying, but not quite as yummy as the Baked Brie with Caramelized Apricots & Pecans, but please don't get me wrong. None of it is left. This was more "desserty" than the apricot brie.
I used a 1 1/2 quart mini crock for this, but any size crock will work for this if the ingredients are placed in a smaller over safe dish that will fit in a larger crock.
- 1 tart apple, unpeeled, cored, diced
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tbl butter, cut into pieces
- 1 8 ounce round brie cheese